When taking the Stone Massage – Level I Cognitive e-Course for Certification, you will:
- Learn from an experienced professional (The Pioneer and Developer, Sonia Alexandra), who is a National and International provider of approved Continuing Education programs.
- View a workshop demonstration video to practice and review the stone massage, step-by-step, using warm and cool stones
- Learn at your own pace
- Learn at the time of your choosing and convenience to your schedule
As the pioneer and developer of Stone Massage – Level I, Sonia Alexandra’s purpose is to educate and enhance the repertoire of today’s Massage Therapists so they can:
- Help remove blockages
- Dissolve stress that a client’s internal environment may be experiencing
- Neutralize negative energy
- Balance over-stimulated areas, while re-energizing depleted ones
- Induce a feeling of peace and harmony for each client’s well-being.
- Take each client to a new level of deeper relaxation.
Learning Stone Massage – Level I, you will use various techniques, incorporating the use of stones in:
- Light & medium friction
By stimulating circulation, you will assist in inducing change in the cell activity throughout the epidermis, as the added oxygen and nutrients help the healing process. Also, by increasing the lymphatic flow, you will aid in the removal of toxins and waste products from each client’s body.
You will learn the following:
- How to effectively give a Stone Massage
- Learn to differentiate stones shapes, size, mineralogy and effect on the body
- Proper use and placement of semi-precious chakra stones during a Stone Massage
- Proper sanitation
- Recommended uses of stones and recharging stones
- Hands-on movements to the client’s body in both the supine and prone positions, including the back, legs, hands and feet
- Stone placement
- How to incorporate the use of warm and cool stones into your current massage practice
- How the warm and cool stones aid in decongestion, oxygen intake, deeper muscle penetration
Once you have completed this Cognitive e-Course for Certification you will be ready to safely and effectively incorporate this phenomenal new modality into your existing practice.
This program will help you expand your skills and increase your working knowledge of Stone Massage Therapy. Knowledge is power!
Ultimately, you will be able to take your practice to a whole new level!
Stone Massage – Level I
- Cognitive e-Course Work Book
- A video of a step-by-step demonstration
- Massage Stone placement chart
- Examination module with final exam in multiple-choice format for certification
- Certificate of Completion
- Personalized toll-free support
The cost of tuition includes only one Certification per purchase.
Completion time is approximately 16 hours
Your diploma is available for direct download upon course completion